As one of the most successful and respectful realtors in the Santa Ynez Valley, Wayne Natale offers a winning combination of proven success, peer respect, professional strengths, background and experience. A veteran Realtor and Broker Associate with over 3 decades of experience, Wayne offers unsurpassed marketing, communication and negotiating skills along with comprehensive market knowledge, honesty, integrity and an eye for details.
Client trust and professional performance are the very basis of Wayne’s accomplishments as a real estate agent. His longstanding reputation provides his clientele with a distinct advantage in the purchase and sale of prestigious properties from Residential, Ranch, Land and Vineyard to Estate Properties.
Wayne gained his listening and communication skills as a Sales and Marketing Manager in the manufacturing industry prior to obtaining his real estate license. Fine-tuning those skills during his extensive travels both domestic and international has allowed him to develop an intuitive understanding of the needs of his clients. Wayne attributes his success to his no-drama transactions and the respect from other real estate professionals.
A resident of the Santa Ynez Valley since 1976, Wayne and his Family have enjoyed life here. Wayne’s credentials are listed below as well as his current activities in the local community affairs are the following:
· Woodbury University BA degree in Sales and Marketing
· 21 years domestic and international sales and marketing management experience
· California Real Estate Licensee since 1981 participating in Santa Ynez Valley
· 1992 Santa Ynez Valley Association of Realtors “Realtor of the Year” recipient
· 2008 Santa Ynez Valley Association of Realtors Presidents award recipient
· Past Board member of SYVAOR Multiple Listing Service and Grievance Committee
· Past Board member and president of Santa Ynez Valley Humane Society
· Past Board member and past president of Woodstock Property Owners Association
· Past Chairperson, WPOA Architectural Control, Water and Road Committees
· Past member and chairperson of Old Mission Santa Inez Properties, Maintenance and Restoration Committee
· Present board member and past president of San Lorenzo Seminary Foundation
· Past board member of the Santa Barbra Trust for Historic Preservation Mills Committee
· Founding member and board member of the Santa Ynez Chamber of Commerce established in 2013
· Present board member of the Santa Ynez Historical Museum & Carriage House in Santa Ynez
· Recipient of many annual sales production awards